- The Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible Word of God.
- Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, lived a sinless life, and every miracle He did proved that He was fully God and fully Man.
- He died a vicarious death upon Calvary’s cross for all mankind, shedding His blood to save anyone who will receive Him as their Savior.
- He was buried and rose again from the grave on the third day, victorious over death, Hell, and the grave.
- He ascended into Heaven, where He presently makes intercession to God the Father for us.
He is coming a second time in two aspects:
- He will come in the air, no eye seeing Him, to rapture the church and take them to Heaven without dying so they can miss the wrath of God that He will pour on this earth for rejecting His Son. The wrath of God will last seven years and be known as the Seven Year Tribulation Period.
- He will return to the earth to fight the Battle of Armageddon and reign upon the throne of David in Jerusalem for one thousand years as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- At the end of the thousand year reign of Christ, the final battle will be fought. Satan and all sinners who have not gotten saved will be judged at the Great White Throne Judgement, and then will be cast into Hell for eternity. Jesus will then create a new Heaven and earth where the saved will worship and fellowship with Him for eternity.